Tulsi Drops contains Vitamin A, carotene, potassium, iron, manganese, magnesium, and copper. Work as a stress buster and a mood elevator. Tulsi is undoubtedly one of the best ayurvedic herbs. It is a sacred plant and the holiest of all plants by the Hindu religion. Tulsi has the best anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anti-allergic, anti-disease properties. Tulsi fights against more than 200 diseases like cough, cold, flu, swine flu, dengue, fever, joint pain, and many more. Read more about tulsi drop.
Benefits of Tulsi Drops
- Heal’s fever: Tulsi has very potent germicidal, fungicidal, anti-bacterial and antibiotic properties that are great for resolving fevers. It has the potential to heal any fever right of those caused due to common infections to those caused due to malaria as well.
- Beats diabetes: Leaves of holy basil are packed with antioxidants and essential oils that produce eugenol, methyl eugenol, and caryophyllene. Collectively these substances help the pancreatic beta cells (cells that store and release insulin) function properly.
- Protects the heart: Tulsi has a powerful anti-oxidant component called Eugenol. This compound helps protect the heart by keeping one’s blood pressure under control and lowering his/her cholesterol level.
- Beats stress: According to a study conducted by the Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow, India, Tulsi helps to maintain the normal levels of the stress hormone – cortisol in the body. The leaf also has powerful adaptogen properties (also known as anti-stress agents). Also, It helps to soothe the nerves, regulates blood circulation and beats free radicals.
- Beats cancer: With strong anti-oxidant and anti-carcinogenic properties, tulsi has been found to help stop the progression of breast cancer and oral cancer (caused due to chewing tobacco).
- Helps to quit smoking: Tulsi has anti-stress compounds and it is great to help one quit smoking. It helps by lowering stress, which leads to the urge to quit smoke.
- Keeps your skin and hair healthy and glowing: The holy basil has powerful purifying properties. When eaten raw, it purifies the blood giving the skin a beautiful glow, and inhibits the appearance of acne and blemishes.
- Heals a headache: Tulsi helps to relieve headaches caused due to sinusitis, allergies, cold or even migraines. This is because it has pain-relieving and decongestant properties, that help relieve the pain and resolve the root cause of the condition